In June 2011, the company was established and settled in No. 97 Xiaoshao East Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, with an area of 600 square meters and 5 people. An annual output of 50,000 telescopic poles.
In October 2017, the company moved to Linpu Town, Xiaoshan District, and expanded to 30 people with an area of 1600 square meters. An annual output of 300,000 telescopic poles.
In June 2020, the company further expanded the site to 5,000 square meters, with 50 people, and an annual production capacity of 1 million poles.