Long handle, durable, extendable.
1. 2-sections 2 meters extension pole with spring button lock, it’s a heavy-duty telescoping handle, Unfolded size is 1.2 meters.
2. The material of the window opener hook is nylon, which can ensure strength and toughness.
3. The skylight opening hook contains a comfortable non-slip sponge handle, which is very light and convenient to operate. Using it, you only need to stand on the ground to open the skylight of the roof, which is very convenient and safe.
4. The window opener with an extension pole is suitable for all kinds of skylights, such as Velux roof skylights, oblique, office building sun windows, etc.
5. We can provide customization and hook development services.
1. The telescopic pole with spring button locking device is a strong pole;
2. Flexible and durable product design provides a better product experience.
3. The strong spring button locking device can be locked at working height, and it is very convenient to fold and unfold(up to 2 meters).
4. Our supply/quality is very stable, the annual output of this extension pole can reach 1 million.
5. The factory has obtained ISO9001 system certification.
Brand Name: EXTENTOOL
Pole material: Aluminum Square tube
Feature: Safety,long-reach tool
Handle: comfortable spongy/Rubber handle/custom
As a professional window opening pole manufacturer and supplier in China, we stock and supply a wide range of skylight openers for all major manufacturers of roof skylights, roof windows, and office building skylights, making it easy to open high and hard-to-reach roof windows. Our window opener extension poles are available in aluminum telescopic poles, fiberglass telescopic poles, carbon fiber telescopic poles, or electric telescopic poles. Each material has its own advantages, making our window opening poles perfect for all kinds of skylights.
1、Strong/durable nylon hook.
2、Decagon aluminum strong tube.
3、60cm comfortable non-slip sponge handle.
4、Spring button locking with location-hole.
5、Lightweight building with strength.
|NO.||Sections||Stretch Size||Shrink Size||Tube OD./Thinckness||Weight|